1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you,
and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. You have to tag 10 people.
1) I am shy and awkward around people I don't know.
2) I am extremely jealous. You do not want me to be your girlfriend and spend more time with others than with me.
3) Well, you probably don't want me to be your girlfriend because I'm also rather hotheaded and that usually doesn't end well in conflicts.
4) I always enjoyed to get up at 3 or 4 am when we went on vacation because I loved to see the sun slowly rise as we drove wherever we went. That was beautiful. I will always like sunrises more than sunsets.
5) I like horses. Yes, I am cliché. (No, not MLP-Rainbow-Ponies. Real horses.) Also stags, reindeers and animals like that. They are beautiful.
6) I don't have favorite songs or movies - there are too many to choose from. (And I could never love a song or a movie as much as a book or real things, so... I don't really care.)
7) I actually like to argue about certain things - it's relieving. Well, at least it is if the person I argue with isn't a complete idiot.
8) I'd happily move to Iceland or Svalbard - maybe not forever, but I'd like to live there for a while. Okay, it's fucking cold, but whatever. It's fascinating.
9) I would also like to travel through a desert - but I am not and will probably never be able to handle that physically.
10) I am boring as hell.
Questions by Nehalel:
1) What's your favourite tree? Yes,you read right,tree^^
I guess I like oaks a lot. Also hawthorns even though I don't really know if they are classified as tree or as bush.
2) And your favourite video game? Sorry,I'm not very creative right now ;D
Fire Emblem 10. It's amazing, okay? The gameplay, the characters, the plot, everything is amazing. And its OST is nice, too.
3) Pessimist,realist or optimist?
I always tell people I'm an optimist but that's a lie. I guess I am both realist and pessimist, depending on the circumstances.
4) What do you fear most in the world?
Pain. Physical pain and psychic pain. I think that's what I fear most, because everything else I fear will always result in pain.
5) If there was one person in the world,the history or in any saga you can imagine that you could meet,who would it be and why?
I'd like to meet my former best friend. I really miss her and I'd love to have an opportunity to correcting my mistakes but...
Meeting someone I don't know, or even worse - someone famous, would be a waste - as I said, I'm shy and awkward around persons I don't know.
6) If you could chose one language and would speak it fluently immediately,what language would you chose?
I honestly don't know. Maybe scandinavian languages (icelandic!), because I'd love to live there for some time and being able to communicate is great in general.
7) Imagine you came to a magical place somewhere where you could chose to change your outter appearance(not only.Physical consequences,too.If you chose to be a unicorn you surely will be able to bend rainbows n stuff ;D),what would you chose to be?
I am boring, I know, but I'd love to be a horse. Of course a free horse which is neither threated nor domesticated. I'd just like to be pet once in a while. Yep, being a free horse would be awesome.
8) Worst movie you've ever seen?
Beileight. It's terrible, okay? I'm ashamed that I watched it and I don't even like Twilight.
9) Your favourite time of the year?
Autumn. It's always balancing on the edge between magical and depressing and I like that. Of course I have the ideal, 'golden' autumn in mind when I talk about this, so... yep. It makes me a little melancholic and I like that sometimes...
10) Countryside or city?
Countryside. Always. I can't even imagine living in a city.
I have to tag someone now, but I won't do that - there won't be new questions either because they'd be pointless without tagged persons.
So yep, I am boring as hell.
Listening to: Empty - Ray LaMontagne
Reading: I'll Take it Shaken, Not Stirred - Jewels 5
Playing: FE10 - as always